How To Make A Weekday Reservation To Play:
Making a Weekday reservation is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Choose Your Date of Play - Our field will open on weekdays (Monday thru Friday) by special reservation only for groups of 15 players or more. The field will open between the hours of 9:00am until 5:00pm and you can play for the entire day or any custom session you wish.
- Figure Out How Many Players in Your Group - Weekday reservations require a minimum of 15 paid players in order for us to open up the field. If you do not have 15 people but still wish to book a reservation you may do so but will be billed for 15 people. Weekday rates are $55.00 per person whether you choose to rent or have your own equipment.
- Call or Email Us - Call one of our field representatives at (973) 728-1000 or email us at email@example.com and give us the following information:
- The day you wish to play
- How many players will be in your group
- How many players need rental equipment
- How many players (if any) have their own equipment
- How many players (if any) require jumpsuits
- Your name and a phone number or email address where we can contact you
Once our field representative has spoken with or contacted you, we will tentatively schedule your group on our reservation calendar. Upon receipt of Payment In Full of your total cost of play we will permanently schedule your reservation. We accept payment via Visa, Mastercard, Discover Card, American Express, and Money Orders only. PAYMENT IN FULL MUST BE RECEIVED AT LEAST 3 DAYS IN ADVANCE OF YOUR PLAY DATE OR YOU WILL NOT HAVE A RESERVATION.
Weekday Reservation Questions:
Do I Need to Make A Reservation For Weekday Play?
Yes. We will only open the field for weekday play to groups of 15 or more who are paid in full at least 3 days prior to their scheduled play date. We make no exceptions to this policy.
How can I make a payment?
We can accept credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover) over the phone. Our phone number is (973) 728-1000. You can also send us a Money Order in the mail. Our mailing address is:
Greenwood Lake Sports Center, Inc.
1745 Greenwood Lake Turnpike
Hewitt, NJ 07421
The weather forecast doesn't look promising. Can I reschedule?
While our field operates "rain or shine", we do allow groups to reschedule their outing provided we receive notification at least 24 hours prior to your play date. In order to reschedule, you must call us at (973) 728-1000 and speak to one of our field representatives.
Can I cancel my reservation?
Unfortunatley, we cannot allow cancellations once your reservation is booked. No refunds are issued under any circumstances. However, we can allow you to reschedule your play date to another day.
I Still have more questions. What do I do?
Please give us a call at (973) 728-1000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our field representatives will be happy to assist you. Our offices are open from 9:00am until 6:00pm 7 days a week. Emails will be answered within 24 hours.